Cooking classes in tuscany hotels
Cooking Holidays in Lucca One-Day Class for all
Get your apron out and join our Head Chef for an amazing cooking experience. Learn tips and tricks of the Italian cuisine from Chef Guido and his brigade and astonish your guests back home with a fine dining show!
Although our in-house restaurant overlooking Lucca with its panoramic settings will delight you with an elegant dining evening, how about trying to master local recipes?
With a dedicated Cooking Holiday Special Offer available throughout the year, our 4 star country Hotel in Tuscany offers a two-hour hands-on program to prepare your very own pasta.
- 10:30 Meet in the Kitchen. Aprons, hats and a notebook will be distributed to note down the Chef's ultimate tips. Choose your ingredients.
- 10:50 Get started with the preparation.
- 12:30 Lunch is served. After 2 hours with the chef, preparing your pasta with your favorite toppings, it's time to present us your results.
- 12:45 Taste and share your pasta. From its outdoor terrace, you and your guests will enjoy a fine service accompanied by a well deserved glass of wine.
Some produced directly in our Tenuta, based on your chosen recipe all our ingredients are freshly selected.
For your homemade pasta, the basic ingredients are:
- Extra Virgin olive oil DOP from the TSP Collection
- Fresh eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Pine nuts
Holidays in Lucca hotel have never been so tasty!