Puccini festival 2013
*Buy 2 Get One Free*
- *Gourmet Weekend*
- *Romantic Elopement*
- *Relaxing Weekend*
- Summer Offer 2016 in Tuscany could not get any better with the "Last Minute Summer Escape Special". Nestled amongst the green Tuscan hills surrounding Lucca, grab this special offer to escape the...
Puccini Festival 2013 the great music protagonist of your summer!
The Puccini Festival 2013 is one of the most important events in the province, an appointment that is annually renewed and which is now in its 59th edition.
As always, the months of July and August are those in which will be held the manifestation in honor and memory of the famous composer Giacomo Puccini, honored in his Torre del Lago, where he lived for 30 years.
As every year since 1930, the Festival will be hosted in an outdoor theater with 3200 seats, called "the four thousand".
Protagonists become the characters and the aria of the compositions of one of the greatest opera composers of the story, with mentions toward the cornerstones of the industry realized by other masters.
- 12/07 - 10/08 - 17/08: Dittico: "Cavalleria Rusticana" & "Il Tabarro";
- 13/07 - 20/07 - 21/07 - 08/08 - 24/08: "Turandot";
- 26/07 - 07/08 - 16/08 - 22/08: "Tosca";
- 19/07 - 27/07 - 09/08 - 23/08: "Rigoletto".
Located at about 45 minutes from the place of the event, the 4-star hotel in Lucca "Tenuta San Pietro" is the ideal location to treat yourself to an extraordinary holiday in Tuscany and live the magical evenings of one of the most captivating and unmissable appointments with the opera present in the Italian scenario.