Lucca winter festival 2013
- *Romantic Elopement*
- *Relaxing Weekend*
- *Buy 2 Get One Free*
- Summer Offer 2016 in Tuscany could not get any better with the "Last Minute Summer Escape Special". Nestled amongst the green Tuscan hills surrounding Lucca, grab this special offer to escape the...
Lucca Winter Festival 2013 another appointment with big artists
The incredible Lucca Winter Festival 2013 is now at the starting line. We are at the final preparations and adjustments to what will be the billboard of this year edition and then it will start with one of the most felt and anticipated musical manifestations in the area. An event that repeats the traditional summer meeting which is held annually always in the wonderful Tuscan city and that will be attended by some of the leading figures in the international scenario engaged at the Teatro del Giglio.
At the time we are writing you, this is the program of the Festival 2013:
• 08/11: Bob James and David Sanborn accompanied by Steve Gadd & Scott Colley in the location of Pietrasanta that will lead us in the captivating jazz territory;
• 27/11: Orchestra di Piazza Vittorio with Ginevra Di Marco;
• 28/11: Mario Biondi that will make us listen to some of the historical songs of his repertoire, and especially those from his latest album "Sun";
• 03/12: Gino Paoli and Danilo Rea in "Due come noi che…";
• 19-20/12: Georgia Mass Choir - A gospel tribute to Whitney Huston, a special homage to one of the most beautiful voices ever.